Monday, December 21, 2015

The Twelve Days of Christmas





On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me....a baby goat on a tree stump.







On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me....two studly bucks and a baby goat on a tree stump.


On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me ... three fluffy chickens, two studly bucks, (etc...)








On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ... four cats in hats, three fluffy chickens, (blah blah blah)









On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...five graaaay wethers! Four cats in hats, (yaddy yaddy yah)



On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me...six random dogs, five gray wethers, (you know the rest, right?...)








On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me... seven smiling children, six random dogs, (is it stuck in your head yet..?)





On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me... eight pink ribbons, seven smiling children, (hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm)



On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me... nine bales of hay, eight pink ribbons, (then what..?)



On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ... ten crunchy corn chips, nine bales of hay, (yum)



On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me ... eleven does in labor, ten crunchy corn chips, (gee, thanks hon)





On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me... twelve guinea fowl, eleven does in labor, ten crunchy corn chips, (enough already!)







And a baby goat on a tree stump!







No comments:

Post a Comment