Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Antics of Toga the Goat

Hi, my name is Toga the Goat. Today, I’m coming down from my tree to meet the farm.









Since my legs are a little stiff, I’m getting a ride.  Let’s go!  
First stop, “The Doe Pen.”  Am I a doe? 

Maybe if I feed the other goats they will like me.  I hear that goats like to climb things, so I’ll climb this hay mountain to impress the ladies. Hi! I’m one of you! Nope. They are not impressed.
How about this hay feeder thing? They all like to hang 
out over here. Where are they?

Why are they lookin' at me funny? 

“Psst, you eat the hay from out here…”

Aha! Thanks for the advice! Much easier.  




Hey, they ran me over.  That’s not very nice. Maybe that chicken will help me. Or not.
Next stop, “Bucklings.”  Maybe I’m a buck?  Hi! I like to stand on stumps, just like you. 
Wait a minute, that wasn’t very nice either. You're kinda bossy...





Can I try your grain? It looks easier than hay. No? Well, I’ll just move on to the big Bucks then.





“You're a strange looking goat.”   Right back at ya, Mr-big-ears. 

"Hey Mu, come over here and check this out..."

"Are you kidding me?"

All this exploring has made me thirsty.  Look at this 
beautiful, clean water trough.  Delish'.




Wandering the farm some more.  What is that strange bird?



Checking out the “barn” cat … in the garage.  
Will you be my friend? No? ok, moving on.






Lets meet the backyard dogs. Isn’t that big white one ‘sposed to be in the field with the goats? I’d better tell AG to move him again …And what are a pug and a shih tzu doing on a farm?  What purpose could they possibly serve? Mountain Lion bait?

I don’t think that orange one likes me very much…
I should probably leave now.

Hey man, I like your bolts.  
You kinda remind me of me…

Back at my rock.  
See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment